View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 10:00 AM   #30
jester
why so serious

One of my bosses. Well technically he is not, he’s a construction manager, but he is a brother to the President of the company. Anyhoo, yesterday he walks into my office and asks if I turned in a certificate of insurance for a job that we were working on. “Yes”. “Oh well”, he says, “I haven’t even signed the contract yet, I guess I need to do that”. Ya think? He had just told me we were also finished with the job and that I can go ahead and bill it. Idiot. This same individual, made a comment about our dumpster being picked up by the dump truck every week. The dump truck would pull in and pickup the dumpster, unload it and set it back down. Every week this was done. During that ongoing process, large, deep tracks were being formed. So his reply to this was, “I guess that dumpster is pretty heavy”. What! Are you freakin’ serious? It’s the truck you moron. There’s what, atleast 6 to 8 large wheels on these stupid things. The dumpster is a small sq. one. Dork! And he gets paid more than me! Hello McFly! This crap goes on every week. I’m gonna need a drool cup attached to my chin, before too long.
jester is offline   Reply With Quote