View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 08:25 PM   #1124
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

monster, if you feel slighted by me in any way then I am truly sorry for that.

My question was simply because I know how slow Australia Post can be and I've been caught by xmas mailing before. I did not want that to happen in this case because to me xmas is special and I like everything to be perfect. That's my issue not yours, but it's why I worry about getting gifts in the mail ahead of time. It's not a chore for me to buy someone a present and it does suit me to do so. In fact, buying the gifts is one of my favourite things about xmas. My comment about the expense of it was not for my own benefit but for those of us who would like to participate but may not be as financial as others. I did not name anyone specific because I would consider that rude and insensitive.

If you think my request was unreasonable, then so be it. I will tell you now though, that if I had for a second, thought I was being unreasonable, I never would have asked.

So in conclusion, now that you've had your say, please let this be the end of it. It'd be nice if the others who're looking forward to it could do so without this hanging over their heads.

Thankyou for volunteering to manage the secret santa. I'm sure you'll do a great job.