View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 05:12 PM   #91
piercehawkeye45
Franklin Pierce

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkzenrage View Post
No, LJ chose to ignore the multiple times I stated that the tests were incorrect and that I don't believe that I am that intelligent and chose just to use that one small part of the statement to try to hurt me, which you are now doing too because you are exactly like him. Someone who uses something they know about someone to try to hurt them when you simply disagree with them instead of debating them with your intellect like a stand-up human being. The proof is clear, shown by your above action.
A good thing, now I know who you are.
And the "hilarious man, that was awesome" was so much different than what I did? I know mine was much more personal but you just took a small part of my post that could very easily be taken wrong and then tried to hurt my creditability by laughing at it with no backing on what you thought was wrong with my statement.

The reason LJ attacks you is not out of pure sport, but because you set yourself up for it. For example, you get very pissy when someone takes your words out of context or you have to repeat yourself but then you just go and do it to other people. If you wouldn't have said what you did, I would have never even thought about using that attack. I am not offended by what you said, just as I am sure you are not offended by what I said, but we can both agree of the frustration we both get when faced with a response such as that.

Quote:
Sure, as long as you feel the same way about a white only school when someone wants one.
I will support a white-emphasis school when there is the need for one. Black-emphasis school's could have the possibility of significantly increasing the educational results of black children but there is nothing in comparison for white children.

Either way, if you want to go to a white-emphasis school you can send your kid's to a private school or move to the suburbs, there isn't much difference.

Quote:
As long as we look at people as different based on their shade we will CAUSE this problem and will never be able to solve it with anything that continues that behavior.
Yes. But for any major changes to happen we need society to change and that will prove to be extremely difficult.
piercehawkeye45 is offline   Reply With Quote