Old 12-20-2007, 06:12 PM   #698
W.HI.P
Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ View Post
if the games were all fixed
Nobody here said anything of the sort.
However there are pre-determined games.
those predetermined games can be forseen by extreme media brain washing for the loosing side prior to the game.
They are rare during the regular season as the money wagered is but a fraction of that wagered in the playoffs.

Understand this: They made more profit on last years Baltimore Ravens vs Indianapolis Cots:
Quote:
Originally Posted by W.HI.P View Post
N.F.L Pointspreads
*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Indianapolis Colts - Baltimore Ravens(-3,5)

This is what I call FREE CASH!
EASILY the BEST BET OF THE WEEK!
First of all, you all must understand that the same people collecting the (tens of)billions of dollars wagered this week are the same people that control the media.
Now, if i controlled the media, and also collected all that money,
I would try to use the media to mis-direct the people that will be wagering the money.
THAT is exactly what they're doing!
LOL @ the Ravens.
LOL @ everyone walking around brainwashed thinking that these Ravens have the ability to actually beat the Indianapolis Colts

I stake my reputation on this game along with way to much money of mine and all of the people that surround me who have been making a profit off my picks and system this year.
LOL at the Ravens being -3,5 point favorites

BET ON THE COLTS !!!!!!!

Latest results.......

Indianapolis Colts 15-6 Baltimore Ravens(-3,5) ..........WIN
Quote:
.....and it was designed for maximum betting income....the focus wouldnt be on long term bets as you keep repeating. I mean...that's one bet.....the gambler is impulsive, is he not? throwing good money after bad? EVERY week? seems like if there was some huge betting conspiracy, they'd want a pay day every week.....
The #1 focus of a 200 billion dollar industry is to have the greatest possible profit from the money wagered.
If this translates into having a minus net during most of the regular season as to benefit to the maximum when the majority of money is wagered(Playoffs), then thats the way it is.

Quote:
.... if the patriots are just colossal shills, then wouldn't the best possible betting scenario be for them to be in the BIG game? SO wouldn't that mean that the NFC should win or cover? your statements don't really jive with themselves.
As I said before. Superbowls are usually played straight up, Its usually balanced betting where the profit for them is guarenteed who ever wins it.

Quote:
personally....I hope it's a Cowboys vs Colts Superbowl. I've been wanting that game for friggin ever. do you think you could make some calls for me?
It is certain that the Colts can repeat, however, The Chargers are the better team on the field at the moment.
The Cowboys? its possible despite their weaknesses as they play in the NFC.
I called a long shot at the start of the season, Ok, so their superstar youngster Sean Taylor died. And their playing with a 3rd string QB.
A 3rd string QB that goes up against the Vikings who you cannot run against. So yes, it looks pretty rough for the Redskins at this time, but should they make it to a playoff game against the Cowboys, I would be pretty scared if i were you.