View Single Post
Old 01-23-2008, 02:56 PM   #18
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint View Post
I was driving to work, about 7:30 this morning, when I saw something that looked like a dog crossing the road...but it looked unusual...it was carrying something. As I got closer, it was prancing right across someone's front yard, carrying in it's mouth...a very floppy and dead-looking cat. But this thing wasn't a dog. It's legs were much too long, it had tall pointy ears and a thin, pointy snout. It was mottled gray, and a little smaller than a large-sized dog...with those long legs...trotting along right there a few blocks away from my house with a dead cat in it's mouth. In broad daylight.

Now, I've heard from several people in the neighborhood that they've had cats attacked "by dogs" according to them. And, everybody I see going for a walk always carries some kind of beating stick. We're adjacent to some wooded, undeveloped areas here. I think we have a coyote problem.
Someone needs to shoot it. You can kill them with a .22 rifle. They are a pest in this area and you can get a small bounty in some areas for each one killed. Their pelts are beautiful.