View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 08:44 PM   #18
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

1974 - Isao Tomita - Claire de Lune - I'm lying on my bed, talking to my g/f on the phone. Can't remember what about, just that the song blew my mind. Someone was doing things with synthesizers that I didn't even know were possible.

1974 - Bob Dylan's entire "Blood on the Tracks" album - I'm driving at night in a hideous snowstorm, on my way to clean another stinking restaurant.

1969 - Beatles "Why Don't We Do It in the Road?" - I have just come to realize how utterly cool my mother was for buying me this album.

1968 - The Who "Happy Jack" - my cousin has just opened an entire new world of rock and roll for me. Before I heard this, I thought the entire world spun on MOR adult AM music because my mom worked for the radio station.

1989 - Peter Gabriel "Passion" - my ex wife screwed my brains out after sitting around a campfire smoking dope, drinking wine, and listening to this album. Seriously, get it, put it on, and have sex.