View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 01:44 PM   #92
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

I am not going to be hooked into an arbitrary arguement. Seek more professional help.

Our impressions of reality can become distorted, and our perspectives can change under extreme duress. That's exactly what I think is happening, over some manufactured coping mechanism. I agree with coping mechanisms if they are healthy. In this scenario however, I don't think it's healthy to sustain your current delusion. Maybe you think this complex new reality is helping you in some way. I don't think it is. Bleeding a psychological fantasy all over this board will not help you. Seek outside assistance.

You don't have any proof at all do you? No evidence to provide that anything you say might be the truth. blah blah blah. It's all in your mind. You haven't even given an anecdote as proof. I can go anywhere on the internet and say I am a green alligator with yellow stripes but that would just be a waste of time. Getting other people to believe that is symptomatic of needing some sort of mental health provider. Because now your sickness is involving itself with others which makes you a danger to society, not just yourself.

If I knew you, and you were consistent until the occurrence I might give two squats. I think you just need some help, and I quit listening with an open mind until you do just that.