View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 09:57 AM   #44
Coign
Wanted Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post
Seriously, accepting this research is like accepting an article from the KKK about how they're friends with the local multicultural community.
There not? LIES! LIES I TELL YOU!! My friends in white are just good ol' boys fighting for America.

Seriously though, there are plenty of other links and sites that discuss how APBT have been painted as huge scary monsters. I have personally known three pits and two were the APBT and they were the friendliest dogs.

It is all about socializing your dog and keeping him well trained. I have seen more yippy dogs with Napeopleon complex who's mommies don't train their dog in the slightiest to respond to voice commands and keep them unleashed cause more issues then any big dog.

The large dog is on a leash and obediently following his owner when this stupid little drop-kick dog attacks him. That sorry excuse for a dog should be eaten.

I live in a huge dog friendly valley and it upsets me when I see that 90% of the toy variety of dogs are spoiled little bitches that give big dogs a bad name because the little ones are not trained.

Sorry about that, OK rant off.