View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 08:35 PM   #549
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

Hey all,

I haven't been logging in lately because I was trying to distance myself a bit from the cellar. More details about that some other time.

Unfortunately, we have been having insane amounts of precipitation since really last winter that has resulted in recordbreaking (up to 10 feet over previous records) flooding of local rivers, including the Cedar River in Cedar Rapids, and the Iowa River in Iowa city.

Our local news station kcrg.com has the latest news, as does the University of Iowa website, uiowa.edu.

Our home is fine, luckily. Unfortunately many of Red's clients have lost their homes to flooding, so he has been very busy and stressed out.

As I can, I will post more. The last day I was at work was last Wed, and I did manage to get some pics of Iowa City for those familiar with the area. I have to go to the local coffee shops for free internet though