View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 11:23 PM   #1
Riddil
Management Consultant

What is wrong with you people?

Ok, admittedly I've been out-of-the-loop for a while, since I've been working in China the past 2.5 years. But seriously, I cannot believe what I see on CNN.

McCain and Obama in a dead-heat? Really? I mean, I tried to be understanding for a while, but as we get farther from the conventions I'd think people would wake up and realize that electing a Republican isn't going to change anything... no matter what McCain says.

When I talk to the other Americans living over here it seems that it's about 95% for Obama, 5% for McCain. That seems more reasonable to me. I can get my head around that.

But 50/50?

Seriously. I'm at a loss. I don't know HOW that's even possible. Hell, in 2000 I was a conservative republican, FOX News watcher. I don't know WHAT more proof people would need to switch their affiliation. Ok... I can understand CEO's may want to vote Republican. But what about the other 99.9% of the population?

Explain it to me. I don't understand it. If anyone can give me an insight I'd be in your debt. At least I won't feel like I'm living in Wonderland anymore.