View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 10:43 AM   #673
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecuracao View Post
Oh hai, rev-ing motorcycle guy! I hear you're back in my 'hood again. We thought you were so cool last night, when you were leaving the bar at 2:30 am. So, were you finally able to impress one of those hawt drunk chicks with your awesomely loud crotch rocket? It sounded like you had to work really hard at it; I hope it paid off for you. If not, at least you wouldn't have been insulted when she told you to fuck off...since you couldn't hear her.

'Til 2:30 tonight!
I feel your pain.

Oh hai two young lads on a little monkey bike! I know, why not tear-arse round the streets, especially the two I work on? No, don't put on any protective gear or observe any of the rules of the road, we can tell you're illegal anyway. Yes, buzz past the pubs and rev up in front of the flats because we know you're savouring how rebellious you are. I wish some of my slightly-less-law-abiding-than me customers were as noise sensitive as I was. Or that you'd made one of their kids have to run across the road because you came out of nowhere. Why? Because they'd wait for you to come round again and punch you off the annoying blarty little thing. And serve you right because that's about the only reprimand you'd understand.