View Single Post
Old 07-19-2003, 11:06 AM   #6
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Juju, I think the main issue here is that Onyx fears for her safety, as this guy is a bad dude. The rights of Onyx trump this turd's rights any day, given that he is in prison, therefore, he loses some of his rights. Plus, the initial issue was "Is this guy able to use the internet in prison?"

I dunno how I feel about prisoners being able to use the internet. While I feel it could be a valuable tool, there is the concern that prisoners could continue their "enterprise" behind bars.

Onyx, I know this guy is scum around the toilet bowl, but I would just let him carry on his delusion. He will never be back on the streets to threaten you and your family. He has yet to initiate any kind of contact with you (right?). And you've given yourself a low profile in case he does try to contact you. Not to mention, I suspect that if you do anything to try and have that site shut down, you'll be one of the first people suspected of it, and then he (or someone on his behalf) WILL try to look for you.

If anything, if you can somehow find it within you, laugh at that website. Laugh at his outright patheticness, chuckle at the fact that he'll never meet the transsexual of his dreams, howl at the fact that he'll never see the outside again.

You sound like you're on the right path with your life, Onyx. Let this situation be a mere roadside attraction that's not worth stopping to see.
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote