View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 07:02 PM   #787
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

Mild irritation: People that think sexually based attacks on Pailin give their M.O. any credence......

I'm no Pailin fan, which is quite the point: why be a sexist asshole just like Pailin?

Is this just irony, the dumbing down of society on the average, or people just being thoughtless?

When I begin to see people attacking the amount of children she chose to have, or photoshopped images of her naked, I think: Maybe she's right, we are in the dark ages and she is just clarifying, and a great representation of what America is at it's base?

Dumb, sexist, fundamentalist, religionist, impractical, materialistic, undereducated, fools.

I hate to flame, but since pop-media is now advocating sexist mantras to sacrifice a political career(s), I have decided to take out my claws. I am on the sidelines watching everyone be clever about this. My former heroes have lost a lot of credibility lately because of the ridiculous pressure to entertain and put higher ideals on the chopping block for it. Go ahead. Amuse me some more.

Are we having fun yet?

It isn't just on the cellar..or on the internet.....

Last edited by Cicero; 10-07-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote