View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 11:11 AM   #49
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIam View Post
Oh, boy! I can't wait! Want references, resume', etc.? Cicero might give me a reference if I gave her a really good bribe. Pretty please, Cice? I promise I'll collect all the diet coke cans the instant they're empty and make sure they get re-cycled. Ash trays wil be emptied as soon as they collect a single butt, and I'll bring my own cigarettes to smoke, so I won't be bumming them off anybody. I also have my own new super duper carpet shampoo-er. I like kids and furniture. When can I start?

I accept mastercard, Amex, Discover, Visa, and money orders. No checks please! Remember, I am the sales department. Oh and if your payment does not clear through paypal or my other systems (the bank) I will not be able to complete the referral transaction. I also would like to see a cover-letter attached to your payment information about your specific qualifications, and 10 other references....And btw, fill out these 20 online surveys about your market interests.

I look forward to hearing from you again regarding the reference and remember, I am here to help! Thanks for your interest in our team.