View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 01:55 PM   #40
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
I'm sorry, then - I am one of those annoying people who do say things like "everything happens for a reason," or "something good will come of it," because pollyanna that I am, I believe it. I can think of a few situations that are just flat-out awful beyond redemption, but most everyday problems do indeed have "silver linings."
When someone said something like that to me at the way wrong time, it was what she thought was the best outcome for her. Because she's a nutbag that was glad her ex was out of the way of her life finally, and she was now the person that gained the financial profit from the loss. The ex is dead and can't see the kid anymore and I can move on with my new boyfriend and all this cash!! Damn right she thought it was all for the best. Which is why I have the knee jerk.

The feeling of loss went:
Who are we to understand the mysterious works of god and question that now that it has worked out for the best for me? woo-hoo!! We are going to Disneyland! This works well because I lost my job as a child psychologist for trying to kill my own. Now I have been given all this money and don't have to worry about the ex visiting the kid so much.....It's "all for the best". You'll see. My boyfriend won't have to worry about the ex hanging around, and be uncomfortable anymore. No more daily visits! See ya sucker, thanks for the cash. It's all for the best!