View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 04:08 PM   #25
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
I had a dream about Brianna's "favorite" professor. A vague reference, based on the one-second glimpse I had one day peeking into his office as I walked past, so not much factual info to go on, but I knew it was him in the dream.

He was this crazy, scruffy old guy, known as the weird prof who didn't have a place to live but instead camped out in the woods outside the campus. (note - in my dream the campus was on a large wooded acreage, which WSU is not, but I once attended a college that was.) So the word going around among the students was, don't get too friendly with him or he will try to scam on your spare room or garage or back porch or something. How odd.
That is odd. He's not my favorite anymore, either. I'm pretty sure he's a republican.

In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote