View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 12:09 PM   #12
Pooka
Your Invisible Rabbit Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
It is also possible that she took the quilting stuff out looking for your stuff, and thinks that the bag with your stuff, is actually hers. After years our memories get all screwed up and it is quite possible that she remembers little pieces of fabric as hers and might have already manufactured a stupid memory attached to the pieces that are used. Just get your stuff back. When I see people with my stuff, using it, I always say something immediately.

Don't let a misunderstanding make you get all shitty. Talk about it immediately.
No she knew exactly what they were ... we had discussed them several times. And they are of the same material that she returned to me... just with pockets. Had she admitted she used them I would have offered to PAY her for her work.

It is HIGHLY doubtful that she would be making a gift of them for me... highly doubtful. It is a possibility... but such a VERY small one.

The problem is ... knowing she lied ... there is no nice way to approach the subject... I could ask Flint to approach her, but he dosn't want to get involved.
Pooka is offline   Reply With Quote