Thread: Classic's Crap
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 03:28 PM   #39
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Sheriff: Child's Skull Discovered In Wooded Area Near Anthony Home
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In Mid-June

Quote:
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A utility worker on Thursday found the skeletal remains of a child in Orange County in a wooded area located less than half a mile from the home of George and Cindy Anthony, whose 3-year-old granddaughter, Caylee, has been missing since mid-June, authorities said.
The remains, located inside a garbage bag, were discovered by the worker around 9:30 a.m. near South Chickasaw Trail and Suburban Drive, less than four-tenths of a mile from the Anthonys' home on Hopespring Drive.
Orange County sheriff's deputies said it's too early to tell if the remains are that of Caylee.

Local 6 News reporter Jessica D'Onofrio confirmed that the remains are likely that of a girl. D'Onofrio said the worker saw the garbage bag, opened it, saw the remains of a child and called 911. The skull was found nearby, and there was duct tape in and around the garbage bag, D'Onofrio reported.

"Deputies did respond to that area, and once we were on the scene, we determined that we do have the remains of a young child. Obviously, our concern is that it's in close proximity to some recent activity in that part of the county, and it's incumbent upon us to determine what we have," said Orange County sheriff's spokesman Jim Solomons, referring to the Casey Anthony case.

The age and gender of the remains are not known.
The case of Caylee has been of particular interest to me as it is so bizarre. I hope this isn't her and that she is still alive... but if this is her I hope they fry her mother slowly...very slowly.

Last edited by classicman; 12-11-2008 at 03:34 PM.
classicman is offline   Reply With Quote