View Single Post
Old 12-16-2008, 11:59 AM   #3019
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Sundae--quit beating yourself up. It doesn't help. Ok, so you didn't get your license in a timely manner. Ok. Now we have to go to plan B. You might have to go to the ER and just SEE what happens when you tell them your story. maybe they will be able to help you out; maybe not, but you have to try. this is no time for us to be circling the drain----you need to act while you still have a choice (not drunk, not do depressed you can't move, etc) I have a bad habit of doing this myself----making no choice until the choice is forced (and the forced choice always sucks, right?) There must be some way. Is your family a help at all? what about some AA people?

I want you to know that I am going thru the very same thing. My last drink was friday, too. I had a bender and wound up pretty sick. I HAVE to go to meetings. They are the only thing that helps me stay away from alcohol. Oh, god, Sundae. I wish I could help.

*powerless*
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote