View Single Post
Old 08-22-2003, 05:50 PM   #93
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally posted by OnyxCougar
I've only been lurking for about a year now, but thus far, I have YET to see UT refuse to discuss a topic.
Here are the three points - the reasons why we have all this violence in the Middle East and why peace was destroyed by the right wing extrmist Sharon:
Likud needed to do three things:
1) Call for and get the murder of Rabin.
2) Do anything necessary to get more illegal settlements in the occupied territories - usually done by outright stealing of the best lands - in direct violation of International law, Israeli government assurances, Israeli law, and UN Resolutions.
3) Restart the intafada to justify more violence against arabs and to undermine any future peace initatives.

Show me where UT discusses these points. He avoids these facts completely to, instead, post more propaganda for Likud.

I don't care if UT does or does not post in a biased manner. Either should OnyxCougar. That is UT's right as an American who should not worry about the Patriot Act. Outright deception is by those who refuse to acknowldge this bias - that such posts are one-sided only in favor of the same right wing extremist Israelis who restarted all this killing. Likud started all this violence first by calling for the murder of Rabin. They being different from good Israelis, now caught and becoming victims of Sharon and his extremist murders.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote