View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 01:19 PM   #137
Dr Livingstoned
Questionist

Dr Livingstoned's Journal:

Week two:

After passing out due to sunstroke, brought on by being out in the noon day sun, I have awoken to find my good friends and colleagues Sir John & Sir Nigel have found my base camp! It would appear that they were chased out of "Free Thinker" territory by a rabid band of crazed Reptiod worshiping natives. . . I only hope that they have lost the scent.

I rejoice heartily, for to stave off starvation, I had already eaten my boots, three of my toes and my left ear!

With them they are sure to have brought supplies of Tea & kippers. I only hope that there will be jam today ...

I feel, that after I have broke my fast, I will strike out to some of the deeper threads here, to see if I can find any ancient temples, treasures or lost tribes.

My colleagues inform me that the natives seem quite friendly, although, they may be predisposed to cannibalism. Good thing I already ate my pack boy.

Today I found and skinned four monkeys, so as to have some serviceable tea cups to go with poor Yolamba's skull. It's not exactly china, but it is bone.

God save the Queen!
Dr Livingstoned is offline   Reply With Quote