View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 06:06 PM   #71
sugarpop
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
That's close but no cigar, there. Pay careful attention. Tice doesn't really say much, does he? Media was monitored in some sort of "24/7" mode. Well, what does that really mean? Different metadata was collected. You're lead to believe "something's up" -- but in the end, he hasn't alleged anything. That's why the piece is headlined "Did U.S. Spy on Journalists?", not "U.S. Spied on Journalists".

Meanwhile, it would appear that Tice has a bone to pick with his former employer that has nothing to do with FISA.
Was this not the interview where he talked about NSA officials listening in on personal calls from military personel to their spouses? Whoever talked about it said they would actually tell other agents so they could listen in as well, if it was juicy. hmmmm, I wonder which program I heard that on... I thought it was that one.

So many people have come out against Bush and his administration and their policies, from the very beginning when he was first elected, and people on the right always say they had an axe to grind. Well they couldn't all just be disgruntled employees. The fact that there have been so many speaks volumes, to me anyway.
sugarpop is offline   Reply With Quote