View Single Post
Old 09-06-2003, 03:52 AM   #157
LUVBUGZ
Not aging gracefully.

Quote by Juju:
Those are all things you consider bad. Are you sure the animal would agree?

Juju...I don't know what I know and what I don't know anymore. I guess I figured "if" you could tell your dog that he would be safer (not running around after females in heat getting hit by cars, getting lost in the process, getting into fights with other males, getting injured by the guy whos female he is trying to screw, etc.) by being neutered that this my not sound so bad to some of them. Since we unfortunately don't know what our pets are "thinking" I can't say that I'm 100% "sure" that they would agree. I can only assume that they would prefer to be home, safe, fed, and loved as opposed to running around after females, getting lost, possibly being injured, with no food or shelter. Maybe that's stupid, idiotic, ridiculous, whatever, but that's my opinion.

Quote by Juju:
How so? (I know you're probably joking, but I wasn't sure. )

If some human males where prohibited from breeding whether through castration or vasectomy, the world would be a better place. Rapists and murderers come to mind, along with those low lifes that run around getting several women pregnant and then claim that none of the eight kids in question are his so he doesn't have anything to do with them and doesn't pay to take care of them. This also applies to some women as well, except in this case they would get "spayed" or at least have their tubes tied. Crack hoes come to mind who keep giving birth to addicted babies that have many medical problems and are usually effected for the rest of their lives if they don't die first. I could go on and on, but I think I have sufficiently answered your questions. If there are any others I haven't addressed, I'm sorry. If you bring them to my attention I will answer them for you. Thank you for your time and patience.

Mama Loves You Baby Girl ~ May You Rest In Peace
LUVBUGZ is offline   Reply With Quote