View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 12:59 PM   #73
LabRat
twatfaced two legged bumhole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar View Post
I don't see using a playful lil' devil as anything even the most twisted and warped fundamental Christian would be offended by something so cute, and lovable. It's a hot dog with horns for Pete's sake.
Just FYI Radar, you'd be surprised.

Two years ago I ran the first annual Devil's Dash. It was a cross country run at Halloween. I ran it mostly because of the logo design that was on the T-shirts. Alas, I apparently was in the vast minority. The race co-oordinator got so many bad reviews of the name/logo that he changed it to Muddy Monster.

At least now I have a one of a kind T-shirt and award.

FWIW, I have never eaten at any of the carts that pepper the ped mall downtown here. Because? Well, it just makes me nervous frankly. The people serving look scuzzy, so I honestly just don't trust their food. I might try something though if I knew of someone who ate at one regularly and hadn't gotten sick, or I knew the guy preparing the food.

Make sure you and that cart are sparkling clean if you want my business. ::

Last edited by LabRat; 03-03-2009 at 01:06 PM.
LabRat is offline   Reply With Quote