View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 08:57 AM   #109
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
Wow! those look like delicious balls!
What a household - even Jinx has lovely balls!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LabRat View Post
I am asking because I recently found out that I never received a package sent to me in January. If another package is missing, I'm going to be raising hell with my postmaster. I've already had a face-to-face with my postman.
I didn't send any, but ftr my pressie from Ali did not arrive this year. I was so grumpy. She suggested I sniffed the postie (from which I guessed it was smellies) but I haven't dared, because I'm too scared he's not the culprit (postman armpit anyone?!)

Oh Limey - Grandad likes sweet not savoury. But he can also be an awkward bugger about texture too (many sweet things are deemed too sticky). And just an awkward bugger overall sometimes. Well, he's 86, he's already lost his wife and favourite sister and he has Parkinsons. Life isn't a barrel of laughs I guess. We're not starving him though, I promise! Actually he had a fall this morning. Luckily just bruising, although he'll be stiff for a while. One of his carers was there, although there was a bit of panic because they couldn't get hold of Mum. But it was only because she was already on her way round. They're (my parents) in Hainault today - emptying out the last of Fatty Alice's stuff from her house as there's a buyer. Poor Mum & Dad. They won't get a penny more than anyone else when this will is settled, and yet they've had all the stress, the hassle and the expense of going back & forth to deal with. No wonder Alice made Mum the executor - she knew it would get done with her in charge.

Anyway, sorry.
Back to cookies.