View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 10:44 PM   #14
Juniper
I know, right?

Our master bathroom is completely gutted at the moment.

Hubby is great at doing these home improvement projects, but unfortunately does not seem terribly motivated to move forward with this. A few years ago, he'd be at it the moment he got home from work and maybe even up past midnight. Now, he can spend a whole day off work pretending it isn't there. I guess there's no big hurry, we do have another full bathroom to use down the hall.

Next project after that will be replacing the kitchen flooring, and then replacing the entire 1st floor carpet with (I hope) Pergo. Then we're thinking about adding a room in back of the house to use for laundry/utility, closing in the solarium to use for my office, remodeling the basement bathroom and maybe putting a 3rd bath/shower in there once the washer/dryer is out of it.

That's inside. Outside we're building a deck around the pool, busting up some concrete beside the house and fixing some grading/drainage issues, which will probably involve replacing the air conditioning unit 'cause it's sitting on that concrete and it's old anyway.

:::deep breaths::: I keep telling myself, when it's done, we'll have a heckuva place!
Juniper is offline   Reply With Quote