View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 11:05 AM   #1465
jinx
Come on, cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
This reminds me of one of my pet peeves about driving. I hate those folks who pass other cars just to be passing other cars, not because those cars are going too slow or anything. They drive like they're in some kind of race. I don't care where you're going, you will never be the first one there.
How about the people that take offense to being passed, or try to not let you pass them... blows my mind. I've been behind people going 5-15 mph below the speed limit, but you come to a passing zone and they want to freakin race - or lay on their horn and high beam you for the crime of wanting to go a little faster than they were. I'm not judging you, I'm passing you, get the fuck over it.

Also, on small roads with no lines in the middle... why does that become a free for all with everyone trying to take their half in the center?

And moms with those giant ass baby movers the size of minivans.... why do they tend to walk thru the doorway of places and then just stop, blocking the whole place up so they can fix baby's hat or whatever... gtfo!