View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 12:01 AM   #113
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redux View Post
Hey..Merc (with his bullshit and baseless references to me representing Obama as God like or a Savior), then you (with your Tarp II and D strong arm tactics) were the ones who went off on tangents away from your editorial...I just responded.
And I responded in kind to your baseless bullshit that you assigned to me. Sounds like you can't take it.

Quote:
And yet, you still cant acknowledge that the editorial, the basis for this most recent exchange today, was dishonest.
It wasn't dishonest at all. You ignore his credentials because he is an occassional Fox contributor. He has more credentials than a nameless faceless self aclaimed "Washington Insider".

Quote:
Neither one of you guys can take that one small step...its kinda funny.
No small step required. The opinion piece was published in the WSJ and seemed to make some really good points about where Obama is taking us with his plans to control banks.

Quote:
Yet, I acknowledge that with more information on that unnamed bank (the point I made repeatedly only to be ignored by you guys), I would have no problem with a waiver if it met the capital/lending standards.
I don't see a problem there.