View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 11:16 AM   #65
sugarpop
Professor

I swear this is getting creepy how right on some of these draws have been. The other day I drew a card (can't remember exactly which animal it was, I think it was moose) that told me not to pretend I didn't know how something was going to go. Of course I didn't what it was talking about until the next day. And then I drew deer, which told me how to deal with said problem, which I had not been doing. Once I did, it made everything so much easier.

Deer

If you can imagine Bambi, you can imagine the message Deer brings to you today—a message of sweetness, innocence, and gentle spirit. Be delicate today in your communication with other and with yourself. This is definitely not a time for being critical, mean-spirited, or sarcastic. Just as Deer's heart can be easily wounded, so can the heart of your friends, co-workers, or family members.

Today, I got FROG.

Frog

Frog Rivet! Something in your life needs cleansing, and frog is here to help. Frog is traditionally associated with rain—that powerful force of Nature that can flood, nurture, heal, or drown. If Frog appears in your reading, you're being asked to examine what is stagnating in your life—then ask Frog to help you let it go. Need to cry? Jump in the shower and let Frog Medicine do its work.

sugarpop is offline   Reply With Quote