View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 10:12 AM   #2
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

OMG, this is unbelievable.
Quote:
They are neighbors Sarah Fisher, Danielle Harway and Kelly Plaster. All three filed court papers asking that Spencer, his sister Olivia, and mom and dad be restricted to their own home and driveway.
Quote:
The Trussells said there were no issues until Gary Trussell confronted another father on the cul de sac whose son was picking on Spencer.

It didn't go well.

Sarah Fisher reported the Trussells to Child Protective Services. She called Gary Trussell's employer, Continental Airlines, where he's a captain. She also made a call to 911, claiming he couldn't control his young children.

But the San Diego sheriff's deputy who responded declined to write a report. CPS dropped the case as unsubstantiated, and Continental Airlines stood by their longtime employee.

"I'm offended that someone would try to involve my employment, my profession in this matter," Gary Trussell said.

He has one firearm that's locked up. It was issued to him by the Department of Homeland Security for his job. He's a former lieutenant colonel in the Marines, who served his country for 25 years.