View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 02:10 PM   #4152
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Sg - that woman, D, has a wad of shite stuck between her ears the size of Manhattan. Ugh, I can just imagine how this made you feel. Ok, you're not suicidal - that doesn't mean you're not depressed for crissakes OR in need of services. FWIW, nurses can be incredibly bitter people. Esp. psych nurses. I worked with them and knew I could very well become one of them and had to quit for my own sanity and well-being.

I do know how this feels, though. My mother went over to my neighbor's (the assbitch who put a camera on my house a while back) and got an earful of what a total bitch I am and how horrid, etc, etc, and my mother not only listened to this tripe she came back over to MY house to tell me what the dumb bitch had said about me. I told her I could NOT believe she'd listened to that spite and then come over to tell me, word for word, what the crazy fucking bitch had said (Me and crazy bitch have a looooong history. I won't go into it here). My father, who NEVER sticks up for me, ever, looked at my mom and said, "J, you have a big mouth," which shut her up.

When my mom does this sort of stupid fucking thing now I look at her and say,"have you had a stroke?"

just awful. It's really hard to believe our mothers would be this way, listen to this shit...and then repeat it for our benefit.

D is a fucking twit who is probably on more medication than you or I.

Can you tell your mum how hurt you are over this or is it best to leave it?
If I'd win the lotto, Cherry, things would be different in a lot of places.

:hugs:
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote