View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 05:47 AM   #6
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint View Post
Dude. I was ready for this to be an interesting thread. A thought that was triggered by something you read, a heart-felt response, an intellectual challenge placed against other members of this forum, to dare them to risk their political beliefs by answering a simple, pointed question, eloquently stated in such a way that would demand a rousing exchange of ideas.

Instead...just another goddamn clipboard dump that gets half a glance and zero responses. Seriously. You disappoint me.

At least ƒucking summarize the article--tell us what your thoughts were! Anything!

Pretend you're back in school, writing a paper. Form an idea, put it into words.
Geveryl Robinson is a frequent commentator in our local paper. I find her articles to be thought provoking and intellectual and they often provoke a lot of discussion based on their content alone. If you can't read them or see the content for what it is I guess you can just consider it a "clipboard dump". I believe the content stands on it’s own without comment from me at this point. I was more interested in what others thought about her position on the issue.