View Single Post
Old 08-11-2009, 11:22 PM   #99
Tulip
Professor

Juniper: How are you doing with your diet? Are you with Nutri System still? Give us an update so we can give you some moral support.

Onyx: That's wonderful that both your health and weight is getting better. Keep up the good work! I know it's super hard to read the labels and pick and choose your food. But that really does help! I'm just too plain lazy, which is not good because my cholesterol is getting a bit high.

As for me, this is my third week of Atkins and I've lost about 3.5 - 4 lbs. I'm not too sure. :p I would've lost more except I cheated too much. I just discovered the Atkin's protein bars, which helped my chocolate cravings immensely. My goal was to lose 5 lbs. I know that doesn't sound much, but it is tremendously hard for me! My ultimate goal is to lose at 3 inches off my waist. So far, I've lost 1 1/4 inch. I haven't been doing enough toning exercises so I haven't been able to lose enough fat. And yes, my Atkins isn't a true Atkins. I eat lots of salad with my meats because I can't stand eating too much meat. :p I may lose my weight slower but at least I am losing weight.
Tulip is offline   Reply With Quote