Thread: Baby names
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 09:19 AM   #12
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

In my day the kid would stand no chance. First one to get his ass kicked in middle school. And, the mere fact that Gaia/Gaius made the list means that whomever added it should have zero role in name choice. ZERO ROLE. I don't care about "seriously considered", if you added it to the list you must depart.

In fact a good third of the names there are practically girl's names. Astrud Gilberto, great French chick singer. Ione Skye, chick actress. Remy, I believe is a Cognac.

I hope things have changed since then, but I doubt it. I suggest finding a man to name this child. The women are doing him a major disservice. You chicks want to be cute about it, but you have no idea. You think, oh great, let's make him unique. It's really, oh great let's give him an anchor to drag around.

Luka is acceptable, but everyone knows he lives on the second floor and quietly gets physically abused by his parents.

Give the kid half a chance, use Dar's wizard and pick something in the top 500 for the last 10 years. And it has to be blue. If the name's blue, it's coo'. If the name's pink, it stinks.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote