View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 08:41 PM   #45
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl View Post
I still want to be on your team when it comes to the end of the world. I promise I'm working on something to make you feel the same about me. It's tricky with not knowing what the threat will be. And you being female and all. Maybe I should start practising your favourite dish...?
Don't even sweat it. I'm sure my favorite dish would be anything you made, just so long as there wasn't any coconut (allergy) or mushrooms (strong dislike) involved. You are absolutely on my end of the world team, in the event that I would be facing the end of the world in Britain, or you happened to be stopping over here for a visit at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim View Post
what about a NON murdering rapist? maybe a cold beer and a sammich after?
Well, cold beer and a sammich for me as I watch some CSI guy draw a chalk outline around the corpse. For the purposes of a report, they are ALL murdering rapists. Actually, I suppose that my goal would be that we would succeed at neither being a murderer nor a rapist. Or a necrophiliac, depending on his preferred order of operations.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote