Thread: N64
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2003, 01:29 PM   #8
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Road Rash 64 MUST be on your buy list. Beating the snot out of guys on motorcycles and killing innocent bystanders is definitely cool.

I am also a big fan of the pro-rally genre games, spent a lot of time playing Top Gear Rally and Top Gear Rally 2.

San Francisco Rush is another good time, although the addition of the stunt track to Rush 2049 increased the hilarity of our gaming sessions. (the cheat that allows you to drive the burning car does not become tiresome.)

Conker's Bad Fur Day is a must have.

Space Station Silicon Valley was a lot of fun. I enjoyed a lot of the character based games (yes, including banjo-kazooie and DK64).

Shadowman is a spooky, atmosphereic adventure game.

Mario Tennis is a must-play if you have three other friends that you want to play tennis with. Single player mode is also a lot of fun, but it rules as a party game.

My friends and I also enjoyed the multiplayer bashfest Xena: Talisman of Fate, but this is probably really only interesting to hardcore Xena Warrior Princess fans.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote