View Single Post
Old 09-25-2009, 01:37 PM   #25
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasafrasit
It does exactly NOTHING to address the root problem, assholes who can't or won't train their dogs.
Sure it does. It takes their dogs away from them. They may get new breeds of dogs, but the simple fact is that when those other breeds inevitably bite after being abused, it causes less damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawne123
If I had small children and an asshole dog lived next to me, I'd just shoot its head off.
My mother-in-law has assholes next door to her, who have three different violent dogs--one's a pit, the other two are mixed pits-and-something-else. They are very violent with each other, and constantly try to break through the wooden fence separating the yards. The other week, they succeeded. My mother-in-law reports that the neighbors have sort of half-assed repaired it.

I have already made it quite clear my children will not be going in the back yard for even a moment when we visit this holiday season. And I'm very much of a mind to bring a little dish of antifreeze with us, to just casually leave out by the fence for them. Dogs like antifreeze, you know. It tastes sweet.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote