View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 10:52 AM   #1927
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
Rotten Tomatoes and the 100 worst movies of the decade. I am proud to say I've not seen one of them.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/guides..._of_the_worst/
Um, I actually liked "The New Guy", "Boat Trip" and the "Yours, Mine, and Ours" remake.

Of course, I even found some things to like in "Gigli" (did not see entire movies) and "Pluto Nash". There's a place in this world for filet mignon and there's a place in this world for scrapple.

I'm glad "The Fog" remake got hammered. They cut out the part played by Jamie Lee Curtis in the original. They replaced Janet Leigh with Sara Botsford. And finally, they replaced Adrienne Barbeau with Selma Blair.

Corky Romano, I did see it and it does deserve a tomato.
Serving Sara and Good Luck Chuck? I liked them both.
Zoom. Acceptable.
Whole Ten Yards. Acceptable.
The Perfect Man and Because I Said So? Not too bad.
BloodRayne. I saw parts of it. Cool action if you don't mind gore.
Battlefield Earth. Found some cool scenes, but it deserves a tomato.
The In Crowd. Pretty good thriller.
Meet the Spartans. Stupid and funny. I actually saw this before I caught part of "300" on cable. The parody was actually more entertaining than the original movie.
The Master of Disguise. Saw it. There aren't enough tomatoes in the world.
Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever. Saw parts of it. Bad, but not as bad as The Master of Disguise. I don't know why it's number one and The Master of Disguise is number eighteen.
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama
richlevy is offline   Reply With Quote