View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 11:19 AM   #27
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

1) How far away from where you live is the nearest village/town/city/... called Plymouth?
220 miles
2) When was the last time you walked on a beach? Which beach?
I honestly can't remember - my last holidays were city breaks. Possibly Brighton Beach about 4 years ago.
3) What's you favorite swimming stroke (deduct 10 points for males answering breaststroke)
Doggy paddle. I can barely swim.
4) What's your favortie ice cream flavor?
Vanilla Chocolate Fudge, but I think it's been discontinued. So - vanilla.
5) Which external part of your head bothers you the most and why?
Double chin. Because it's a double chin!
A couple of years ago it would have been my Ptotic eye, but I'm pretty much over that now.

6) Do you think Flying Spaghetti Monster is offensive?
As if! It's a sensible construct that allows agnostics to question their vague adherence to religion.
7) What is the most expensive light/light fitment you have ever bought? Flashlights and headlights and spotlights etc count alongdide household lighting.
£300 on a Matmos floor standing colour changing lamp. I bought two, gave one to the evil ex. When I was on hard times he offered to buy mine off me so he had a pair. Paid me £50.
8) Have you ever regifted something? What?
I've given gifts away to charity shops. I don't remember regifting anything. Unless receiving money and spending it on other people counts?
9) What is your favorite number and why?
Seven. Supposed to be lucky, the month of my birth and has a lovely aloof shape to it.