View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 01:47 PM   #225
W.HI.P
Free

lj, when i say the things i do, i don't say them because i'm a fan of one team, and dislike another.
its about reality.
now let me offer you a little reality check.
first of all, you we're playing against against a redskins team, which has invested all of their draft picks of value, in their defence.... they've been doing this for quite some time..
and they've had some amazing picks.
to achieve this, they've neglected their attack, which was based on clinton portis.....................
Quote:
the redskins need to replace clinton portis, and they're aiming very very high in the draft.
they're looking to pick up stanford's running back Toby Gerhart, who is a very powerful runner, with endless stamina.... but they're gonna need to draft pretty high to get him, making them desperate to lose against your cowboys.

let me give you some more reality about your cowboys.

your dallas cowboys are superior to the vikings, the saints, and arizona.

my money, despite being a hard-core eagles fan, will be on the dallas cowboys this weekend.

for my friend, who might be asking wtf i'm talking about...
remember before the season, when we talked about this cowboys stadium? ...this game is what its all about....free money dude

so lj, be happy while it lasts, cause the cowboys will be humiliated at a later date.