View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 08:02 PM   #1555
Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicman View Post
Merc, I think we pretty much all know where you stand on this issue. The fact that you are "in the system" seems to be overlooked or ignored by some. Let them have at it. I know we need reform, but the question remains is this bill the reform we need or not?
Yeah....its very impressive that a guy "in the system" can only flood the site with partisan opinion columns and doesnt even know enough to offer an original thought of his own.

And my 20+ years in public policy and the fact that I post facts that neither of you ever accept, or that I have taken the time to try to explain the bill to you as I understand it from having spoken and interacted with experts across the political spectrum as part of my job, means nothing.

But I would agree that we both know a hell of lot more about health care than you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinx View Post
Fail.
I stand corrected.

I should have said objective and knowledgeable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
It's not about disagreeing, it's about your dancing about when you have absolutely NO argument. You're maddening as hell in that respect, and you keep at it until someone calls you out for being an ass, then you get to play like you're so flabbergasted anyone could think that.
Quoted for truth.

Its not about you or me. Its about you and Merc consistently suggesting that your opinions are non-partisan and more credible than mine or anyone who might disagree with you.

Now back to your dodging and weaving.

Last edited by Redux; 12-28-2009 at 08:13 PM.