View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 08:18 PM   #1557
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redux View Post
Yeah....its very impressive that a guy "in the system" can only flood the site with partisan opinion columns and doesnt even know enough to offer an original thought of his own.
I have offered plenty of them. You can look for them over the last 100+ pages. Because you didn't look does not mean they don't exist.

Quote:
And my 20+ years in public policy and the fact that I post facts that neither of you ever accept, or that I have taken the time to try to explain the bill to you as I understand it from having spoken and interacted with experts across the political spectrum as part of my job, means nothing.
You post Demoncratic Propaganda. Those are not facts. But you can try to convince yourself that they are, most know better.

Quote:
Its not about you or me. Its about you and Merc consistently suggesting that your opinions are non-partisan and more credible than mine or anyone who might disagree with you.
I back up my points with subject matter experts. You are not one. Much of the stuff I have posted is non-partisan. Just because they disagree with the bull shit your whores in Congress believe doesn't make them partisan.