Thread: Stupid Texas
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 09:35 PM   #10
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

I have uncles in Colorado who would probably both wear alligator skin boots, if they don't already. Neither are from Texas. I've never worn boots of snake, alligator, ostrich or cow.
I don't wear makeup, I did buy mary kay from a friend to help her out one time.
The Bush family is not representative of this state, just like Columbine doesn't define Colorado.
The heat ain't so bad, that's what air conditioning is for. As least we don't have cold bad enough we need to grow a fur coat to survive.

Just because you choose to be ignorant of our state doesn't mean I'm gonna let you get away with insulting it.

Steve might have been right the first time around, the timing could have been wrong. Or it could be that people change, he could have been wrong, or your friend could have been and now that has changed. All that could be different now, second chances exist for a reason. I'm sorry you're losing your friend. Hope you come to terms with it soon enough.

Come visit you might get a chance to see a real live jack-a-lope.

You really don't want to get Dallas and Houston mixed up. For 1 you'll be about an 8hr drive off your mark. The weather varies widely, so does the pollution. Also, Houston has more cancer. No seriously, they do. There have been studies. Its the chemical industry. Please don't hate me Houston!

One last thing, Texas is THE fastest growing state in the US, a lot of people are making the same choice your friend is.