View Single Post
Old 11-14-2003, 08:56 AM   #10
FileNotFound
Intouch with his inner sheep rider.

I never did any sort of illegal drugs.

I've never been drunk. I tried. It didn't happen. I'm a 240 pound Russian...(not exactly 'bloated' being 6'6")...but after more shots than I could remember all I had was a headache and a desire to pee. I sat about for a few hours had a good laugh at the expense of those who did get drunk, then got tired and decieded to sleep.

At times I wonder if I'm missing out on the "fun" things in life. It's kinda like the thing with my girlfriend being the only girl I ever had sex with and now being engaged to her she'll be the only girl. I mean I know it's nothing "bad" but then maybe I'm missing out some experiences which are needed to really understand life.

I've considered trying some drugs, I did have a bunch of weed smoking friends. Yet I never did just because I was afraid of getting addicted and not being able to afford it. (My addiction to Everquest was bad enough and cost me around 4k over 3 years. But EQ was easy to break. I just managed to do "everything" anyone in EQ ever wanted...and that was it. Game Over in a sense - $4k and over 200 days play time later)

I'm also terrified of trying something then getting busted on a drug test, doesn't weed stay in the blood for like 6 months?

Well whatever...
FileNotFound is offline   Reply With Quote