View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 12:13 PM   #2292
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
Went into town and picked up my prescription. restocked on both my inhalers, some bath emollient, hydroxizine choride tablets, hydrous ointment, hydrocortisone 1% for my face and supposedly betamethasone valearate for the rest of my body. Except when I got back the betamethasone wasn't in the bag This was the thing I needed most. I really, really wanted to get a couple of days in using it to clear up a bad flare before I go down to London on Monday. Don't want to be uncomfortable and scritchety/sore on a long train journey. Am waiting for the surgery to call me back and crossing my fingers that i can go pick it up tomorrow morning.

But it's irritating me, because all the way home from town, I was thinking about having a long bath and then putting the stuff on, because I am so bloody sore right now. Gonna have to use up the little tube of hydrocortisone as a stop-gap measure. Not nearly as effective, but better than nowt.
I stopped into a pharmacy the other day just for greatly needed toilet paper. I paid for everything, and left the store with everything but the TP. Unlike your situation; I was the blooming idiot. That really burned me up considering how much I spent there on all the items, and continued to walk out without what I actually went there for.

Sorry about your flare up Dana, I forgot about your skin condition. I wish you relief!!!