View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 09:03 PM   #5019
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
oh, it got worse... he failed to register the club and coaches for this year with USA swimming too. Dickwad. He kept trying to joke about it at the meet tonight which i was marshalling and in the end i hac to tell him that it was probably best not to talk about it now because i was really fucking mad -as well as busy.

And no-one had made sure we had enough ribbons.

I am finally learning to say "OK someone else needs to do this job, it doesn't have to always be me" and I got people to step up, but apparently it does have to always be me because neither of the jobs I passed on got fucking done despite my numerous reminders. bloody useless, the lot of them it is way less stressful just to do it all yourself.....

grr. I can feel your frustration. He was trying to make a joke when these kind of things play big in a kids mind.

I wish I could help you. I'd best assistant ever. I'm anal and everything. You'd worship me. Sometimes I wonder how some people hold down jobs.

Maybe they need step by step instructions. Ribbons! for the kids. How can anyone make sure there is enough ribbons or enough events. grr

Last edited by skysidhe; 01-11-2010 at 09:43 PM.
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote