View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 05:26 AM   #2395
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

MTP - it is healing well, just slowly. I didn't take any pictures of it in scab stage... That was the messy bit, where the scab breaks open and weeps...

Now it's just the fact that the scab has fallen off and the new skin underneath is still very thin and shiny and prone to tears. Burns really are great value. Inch for inch they cause far more problems than cuts or grazes!

Well done for the new fitness regime! I'm currently counting down to Amsterdam (39 days!) and on a panicked self-improvement jag again. Been a week so far. Then I'll get there and spoil it all

Today I am annoyed because our home PC is not working. Have had to come into the library to log on. I actually had some valid things to do online, as well as wasting my time here! Never mind, all done now. I can just chat for the next 30 mins. Except the lad next to me is rocking back and forward with one of his hands in his pocket. I'm pretty confident he is not wanking in the library, but the movement is distracting anyway - grrrr. *

All I have to buy in town today is an anniversary card for the 'rents. Nice shopping task. Must make sure that is ALL I buy.

* ETA - the man who has come to sit on the other side of me stinks of wee. Bloody hell.
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote