View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 10:08 AM   #8
dave

Quote:
Originally posted by FileNotFound
Oh Dave the saviour, I feel so safe and happy knowing that you're out patrolling these forums, hunting down these unjust attackers and protecting the innocent humble victims. Oh Dave, my prayers go out to you!
That was soooooooooooo funny! Did you write that yourself?

Quote:
On second thought...it won't. In fact, don't you think that doing what "you" think is right and attacking those whom 'you' percieve to be unjust is a bit...conceited?
And yet if no one did just that, no one would have stopped Hitler. They would have said "Well, he could be right. I have no backbone, so I'll sit around like a bag of slop and let him do whatever he likes!"

Quote:
Do you do this to make yourself feel better? Does your desire to control this board come out of your lack of control of your life?
Yes, that's exactly it. You've got me pegged! And yet, it's not me that's posting about how my girlfriend drives me fucking mad because she's borderline retarded and believes there's something useful behind Astrology.

Quote:
But then again, maybe you're just this philantrophistic samaritan out to save the world....but I doubt it.
No, that's not it either. At the end of the day, I want to feel like what I did was right. And what I know is not right is picking on someone that's trying to do the best they can with limited means in an awkward situation.

Hey, you're here in the country, and you've made it. You've got a job, a stupid girlfriend, and all is well. Where would you be if no one ever gave you a hand?