View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 11:03 PM   #44
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Hayward, we encourage people to post their opinion here. However, we're not very fond of people that post opinion as fact. You did it three times in one of your earlier posts.

Quote:
Posting the information is clearly intended to intimidate the girl.
Quote:
Also, now that you know where she is located
Quote:
None of what you did may be illegal, but it's wrong.
Now #2 could go either way at the moment. We know she lives in Houston--she told us that in her original profile (when she debuted on the Cellar as r9703410). She might go to the school mentioned...she has never said where she attends school, so unless she tells us, we don't really know.

Now, if you want to try and back up items 1 and 3 with fact, go for it. I know that you simply cannot do so, but you're more than welcome to try.

Otherwise, you might want to qualify yourself in the future.

I think you were trying to intimidate the girl.

And if this is where she's located

I think what you did is wrong.

Quote:
Okay, so if someone legally obtains your information, they should feel free to post it here.
I'd say it depends on the situation. For example, let's say somebody is trying to find me.

Hello...I'm looking for Rahsaan Saleem. We went to high school together and I haven't spoken to him in 20 years. The last known address I was able to find for him is:

1555 Iron Butterfly Road
Philadelphia, PA 19132

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

And then, someone might know where I live, and then said person could find me. So in this situation, it could be incredibly beneficial to post my information here.

Hope all this helps...
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote