View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 06:57 PM   #2199
Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
Where is your evidence to dispute it?
As I stated, the impact on premiums is pure speculation...there is no evidence one way or another until regs are written and full package is implemented. I agree with one set of studies and you agree with another. My opinion doesnt "failed" any more than yours does until there are facts.

The evidence regarding illegal immigrants is in the unambiguous language in the legislation .

The evidence regarding young adults optingn in to the mandate is in the CBO report, which is based on many paying the fine instead...to the tune of $2 billion in fine/tax revenue.

The evidence regarding public supporting or not supporting the legislation can be seen in polls. While some polls put the majority of opinion as opposed to the legislation, it it because a significant minority thinks it does not go far enough..not that it goes too far.

Your turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
I guess Sen. Dianne Feinstein is a lying bitch. Go figure. Not that I am surprised...
Feinstein is a proponent of stronger legislation and has been from the start and she is stating her opinion, which is no more factual than yours or mine. The fact remains that there is no evidence either way until regs are written and the bill is fully implemented.